Huwebes, Pebrero 16, 2012

Live your life with a purpose


Live your life with a purpose


Now a day people are very blessed because of a life that God was 
 given unto us, and yet they don’t know how to live their life with a purpose. Are you not aware with that? Or you just ignore it like they always do.

 I thank God for giving me this kind of life that I have now, even life for me is very difficult but still I keep this as a wonderful gift that God has given to me. I am now a 22 years living in this planet but still I wonder what is the purpose of my life?. I keep praying this to our God and still I prayed for it

Before, I was a music ministry in our church when I was a 19. But God gave me this test, to be fall in love. It deals me so hard because this young lady that I am very attracted is my co-ministry in music, She is our song leader. I always read a bible and it speak to me on a certain verse that if you can’t give up something that is very important to you, you will now considered as your “idol” or “Isaac”. It’s really painful for me this God’s revelation because this girl is I really love so much.

To cut the story short, I started to backslide. I do not attend to our church and do whatever I want and start to forget everything with the help of a glass of beer that they always tell me. But it’s not what you think. its started to ruin my life, and i also started to realized that only God can help me when it comes to this kind of problem. and today i am now starting to go back to Him and start a new life with purpose.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento